Tuesday 19 August 2014

8.18.2014 Bellringer

Dear Raychel,
By the end of my high school career, I plan on being graduating with honors. I hope to be able to pass my AP exams that I will be taking at the end of the year. I hope to be more connected with friends from other places. I will hopefully have made Promise, but if I haven't by this time, then I will have to earn a lot of scholarships to make up for it. I am hoping to get a good score on my senior project, also.
In Aug. 18, 2015, I plan to be moving into and starting my freshman year at Fairmont State University. I will be very anxious, as is expected for your first year in college. I already know my way arounf campus and where everything is, so that won;t be a worry of mine. Hopefully by the time I am starting school, I will have some idea of what i want to major in in college, but if at that time I am still unsure, I will enter my first year as undecided. I will hopefully be placed in the Honors Program at FSU. I hope to either live in Bryant Place or the honors dorm Morrow Hall. None of my friends plan on going to Fairmont, so I will probably be rooming with someone that I don't know.
My expectation in college will hopefully be unchanged from what they are now. I still hope to be studious, get good grades, have an understanding of all the classes that I will be taking, and connect with my teachers.
Always,
Raychel Fitzwater

No comments:

Post a Comment